But I know you're too busy to wade through these videos. So I've done a survey for you, and plucked out only the best, and highlighted the worst for your comparison.
Almost emblematic of their dedication to academics (and not sweetness), Columbia Law "Revue" has the most and the worst videos. (Emphasis added.)
- Columbia Law Revue's 24: The Con Law Exam
- The Supreme Court Version of "The Office"
- So You're a 1L Now
- Barbri Girl
- Just Bill It (Parody of MJ's just beat it)
- My New Bluebook (OK, this one qualifies as absolutely hilarious, although a little vulgar -- a parody of the well-know "My New Haircut video)
- Real Men of Law School -- Summer Jobs Guy
- Real Men of Law School -- No Action Guy
- Real Men of Law School -- Intramurals Guy
- Lexis Nexis v. Westlaw
- The Birth of the Socratic Method
- I actually have no idea what this one is about, but its all the law school video equivalent of those Japanese shows on ESPN where contestants stand in a gigantic mud puddle while a soccer ball is fired 70 feet in the air only to come down at Mach 3 and hit the contestant in the face who is supposed to catch it. Contestant leaves smiling, of course.
- Gunners (Documentary like video. I think they should do one on Nodders, you know this type of student? This is the kid who for whatever reason feels the need to nod excessively as the professor talks, as if you stay, OH I totally get it, that is exactly what that case said!)
- Columbia Law Revue's On Campus Interview (hilarious, minus the shot at my good friends over at G law)
- Harvard's Number One Interviews with a Prestigious Law Firm
- Law School Musical
- An all-time favorite, Ali G goes to law school (. . . why have I never seen this before?)